Essense Miracle Rooibos Tissue Oil 125ml
Essense Miracle Rooibos Tissue Oil 100ml
Improves the appearance of scars, acne marks and blemishes
Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil is a specialist skin care product that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, and uneven skin-tone. Its advanced formulation contains the breakthrough extraction of Rooibos infused oil which makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns including ageing and dehydrated skin.
- For an intense moisturising treatment for very dry or dehydrated skin: Apply to face and neck before the Annique moisturiser for your skin type.
- To help prevent dry brittle nails: Massage the Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil into cuticles and nails daily.
- To help make new and old scars appear less obvious: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil as often as possible. Newer scars will improve faster than older scars. Tissue oil is most commonly used to treat scar tissue and stretchmarks. Tissue oil increases the elasticity of the skin. This elasticity allows the skin to stretch and relax without leaving any physical signs of the process. Tissue oil helps treat the feel and appearance of scar tissue by keeping the skin hydrated and soft.
- To help reduce stretchmarks: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to stretchmarks and areas where stretchmarks might appear, like stomach, breasts and thighs as often as possible, followed by your moisturising body lotion.
- For uneven skin-tone: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil daily, followed by your normal Annique skincare products and sunscreen.
- For an effective rejuvenating facial treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to your face and neck, before you apply any Annique facial masque, leave for 15 minutes and remove. Then apply your normal Annique Skincare products and sunscreen.
- For dry or cracked elbows, knees, hands and feet: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to help soothe dry, cracked skin.
- For a moisturising, nourishing hair treatment: Apply Rooibos Miracle Tissue Oil to dry hair and scalp, wet a towel with hot water, and wrap it around your head. Leave on for 15 minutes and shampoo and dry hair as normal.
- Rooibos infused oil – Annique uses a unique technique (never used before) to infuse an oil with Rooibos extract. It is rich in antioxidants and flavonoids (the rarest known supplement).
- Sweet almond oil contains glucodides, minerals and vitamins and is rich in protein. Good for all skin types, relieving dryness, itching and inflammation.
- Rosehip oil is a versatile oil, ideal for skin repair, rejuvenation, scar healing and moisturising.
- Soy bean oil is high in vitamin E and its 60% linoleic acid content makes it invaluable for helping many skin problems.
- Baobab oil is a superb moisturiser for skin and hair with essential fatty acids to improve elasticity, cell regeneration and skin restructuring.
- Vitamin E is nature’s optimal skin rejuvenator and healer.